Secrets to Non-Scratch Invisible Zippers
Love the look of invisible zippers, but not the ‘itch’ of the top against your skin? Well – me too! I purchased 2 pair of nice trousers at Chico’s about 5 years ago and have LOVED them. Magnifying glass in hand, and everything turned right side out, I found several techniques that I share in my Zipper Manifesto. The complete Manifesto is just $10 – PDF immediate delivery and available HERE. Included in the full Manifesto you’ll find: Centered Zipper Applications where you do NOT see the zipper, my Fly Front Zipper application,and my refined Lapped Zipper Application.
I’m SHARING with you absolutely FREE the Invisible Zipper with Fine Finishing portion of this Manifesto.
For your absolutely FREE Directions, just click HERE to see and HEAR
how to create the ‘roll’ at the top of an invisible zipper and how to make it NEVER SCRATCH again with the addition of a covering ‘TAB’.
FREE ADDITIONAL ZIP HINTS waiting for you:
- Why PRESSING out the ‘roll’ of an invisible zipper is an all=important step BEFORE beginning installation
- How to stabilize the zipper area FIRST
- How to MATCH any seam or pattern that crosses the zipper seam
- How to add firm ELASTIC to the FACING for a VERY bulk-free FLAT finish for pants
- How to nicely finish off the lower tip of the zipper on the inside
- How to secure the outermost edges of the zipper tape to the seam allowance for a flatter finish.
- How a very WEIRD diagonal stitching at the uppermost facing corners just WORKS!
BELOW, see how this application ‘looks’ un-fastened from the inside of the pant.
These directions are an example of my amazing TALKING PATTERN directions that let me actually verbally ‘talk you through’ what you’re seeing in the photograph. Follow these steps:
There are THREE pages of photographs. Click on the first photo on page 1 – it enlarges. Scroll down a bit to see the audio bar at the lower left hand corner under the photograph. Click on the arrow at the left that points to the right, and (assuming you have your Volume turned up and Flash working), I’ll come up and talk you through that step! Click the X in the lower right hand corner of that screen to go back to the initial screen OR the arrow to the right under the audio box. When you’re through with Page 1 (Photos 1Z – iZ9b, at the bottom, click on the number 2 to go to the 2nd page where you’ll find photos iZ10 through iZ20, then again click at the bottom on Page 3 for the final group of Photos iZ21-iZ25.
Remember, my FULL Zipper Manifesto can be ordered for just $10 with immediate delivery to you via PDF at this link: