What Londa’s been up to…
No – I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth…..The last few months have found me:
- Being a Grandma/Mom to my adorable now 15 mo old grandson – living with us … nothing is better – not even LOTS of sewing! (Though I am having withdrawal symptoms!)
- Moving my aged parents into a retirement home (where they are like 2 kids off at camp, thank the Lord!)
- Birthing yet another new website: www.londasartsysewingstuff.com not born yet though..
- Travelling to sewing shows – Martha Pullen Arlington Market in June, coming up: AQS Nashville Quilt Show, and then end of September – the Novi American Sewing Exp. I teach all about my Creative Sweatshirt Jackets and sell lots of great stuff at my booth. My hubby even takes vacation time to come along with me!
- Burning my CD Books – now Nancy’s Notions will be carrying it in their Fall catalog, in addition to Clotilde.
- Creatively sewing for a private Client – keeps me sane! More in design mode right now with that though…
- Reading some books! RE-read “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn” – I’d read that when about 12 – thoroughly enjoyed – and recommend it!
More later when daughter and grandson move out – August, and I get back into a more regular sync of things…